Case Manager (Internal Applicants Only) JobAnn Arbor, MI 41490
Apply NowBack to All Jobs
Why You'll Love This Job
At Creating Brighter Futures, we provide center-based Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy services for children who have been diagnosed with autism or other developmental disorders, ages 2-18 years old. Our goal is to provide the skills, teaching environments, and learning opportunities necessary to improve the quality of life for each of our clients in a center-based setting. Each child will receive the best individualized, evidence-based treatments available. All treatment will be administered by well-trained behavioral technicians and supervised by an experienced Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). Creating Brighter Futures is located in Ann Arbor, near Ellsworth and Stone School Road. Learn more about Creating Brighter Futures at www.creatingbrighterfutures.com.
- Candidates must be enthusiastic and enjoy working with children who have developmental disabilities. On the job training is provided. Opportunities for professional growth are available.
- Currently pursuing a BA or MA degree, or already possess a BA degree, in Psychology, Special Education, or other related field with an emphasis in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
- Candidates with a minimum of one (1) year of experience implementing ABA therapy (preferred)
- Candidates are required to successfully complete the Registered Behavior Technician certification
- Clean Criminal Background Check
- Continue to complete all job responsibilities of a Behavior Technician
- Serve in a leadership capacity within the team created
- Serve as the team leader for 3-5 clients
- Be responsible for clear communication with the BCBA and within the team
- Provide written and oral feedback and follow through within the team
- Schedule and hold team meetings to disseminate important updates/changes
- Act as needed for behavior support for the clients on you caseload
- Review clients assessments and provide suggestions for continued programing as needed
- Maintain a positive and supportive outlook for team members to emulate
Skills & Qualifications
Schedule & Compensation:Apply Now
- The position would include full-time employee status
- Beginning pay: $16.50
- Accrued vacation time based on hours worked
- All full time employees are eligible for benefit package